Silver Cloud Siege
A downloadable game
Above the Pastel Mountains floats the Silver Cloud. It glitters in the sky even as it throws off deadly fumes and strange energy pulses. But who brought it here, and what do they want?
- An eight-room dungeon for old-school games.
- Statted for Buff Wizard and The Vanilla Game, and easily converted to other systems.
- Fully illustrated map and original art.
- Includes 6 beasts, 7 magic items, hooks, and approaches.
- Bookmarked and hyperlinked PDF, presented in landscape (2-page spreads) and portrait formats.
|Author||Order of the Salamandar|
|Tags||Fantasy, Sci-fi, Tabletop, Tabletop role-playing game|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Silver Cloud Siege (BW portrait) v1.1.pdf
Silver Cloud Siege (BW landscape) v1.1.pdf 1 MB
Silver Cloud Siege (TVG portrait) v1.1.pdf 1 MB
Silver Cloud Siege (TVG landscape) v1.1.pdf 1 MB
- Update to v1.1Jun 15, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We don't usually see this much color in OSR games, so it's awesome to see an unconventional color scheme. Very bright.
Thank you! I had fun splashing the color around on this one.